Concrete Void Forming Systems
Degradable cardboard and Polystyrene voidformer
Our range of products are designed to create a space or “void” between concrete structures and expansive soils.
The concrete is then protected from;
- Reactive soils
- Ground movement
- Mine subsidence
- Noise or vibration affected sites.
BildaVOID holds patents within Australia and New Zealand
By using our products you are ensuring your structure is PROTECTED from the above issues and are avoiding costly REPAIRS in the future.
The introduction of the new building industry standards has also seen the increase of using our products for tree protection projects.
All our collapsible cardboard products are made from eco-friendly, 100% FSC certified cardboard and offer an environmentally sustainable alternative to the use of polystyrene products.
Click here for more information on our Concrete Void Forming Systems
Some projects involving BildaVOID:
- Julia Creek Hospital – QLD
- Waltzing Matilda Museum – QLD
- Western Sydney Performing Arts Centre (aka SYDNEY COLISEUM THEATRE) – NSW
- Penguin Parade- Phillip Island – VIC
- Westconnex – NSW
- Metro Tunnel – VI
- Northern Connector Project – SA
- RAAF Bases – Amberly & Dubbo
- The Ribbon Darling Harbour – NSW
- Australian Technology Park – NSW
- AGL Power Station – SA
- Biological Sciences Building, Macquarie University – NSW
- Oakey II Solar Farm – QLD
- Roma Hospital – QLD
- Parklea Correctional Centre – NSW
- Advant Aged Care @ Georges Manor – NSW
- Enoggera Bowls Redevelopment – QLD
- ANU Union Court – ACT
- MT Druitt Police Station – NSW
- Bonalbo Hospital – NSW
- The Jewel Surfers Paradise – QLD
Features of our products
STRENGTH – able to support great weight
EASY TO USE
EASY TO INSTALL
BildaVOID has successfully created an excellent reputation as a high quality supplier of concrete void form products, with a thorough understanding of the construction industry and the ability of being able to offer assistance from our in-house technical experts.
We believe our commitment and dedication to providing a superior product and excellent customer service has enabled us to become the leading manufacturer and distributor of concrete void form products in Australasia.